•Friday, March 02, 2012
Greetings!
Thank you for visiting Quiet Rumbling. I used to have 347 posts up on my blog, but I took them down after I realized that I hadn't posted anything new since June 2011. Amazingly, I still managed to collect 13,000+ page views during the 2 years while the posts were up, so I must have had a few posts that were worth reading at some point.
I may start up the blog again, at which point I'll re-release some of my favorite posts, but I can't make any promises on when or if that will happen. Until then, take care!
Regards,
DAS
Thank you for visiting Quiet Rumbling. I used to have 347 posts up on my blog, but I took them down after I realized that I hadn't posted anything new since June 2011. Amazingly, I still managed to collect 13,000+ page views during the 2 years while the posts were up, so I must have had a few posts that were worth reading at some point.
I may start up the blog again, at which point I'll re-release some of my favorite posts, but I can't make any promises on when or if that will happen. Until then, take care!
Regards,
DAS

0 comments: